1ST SUMMIT Business Online Banking
Business customers can manage cash and complete routine banking transactions with access 24/7. Saves time and it’s easy to use from your office computer.
- View balances, recent deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer between accounts, make loan payments
- Initiate wire transfers
- Run activity reports
- Export account information
- Make stop payments
- Send ACH files
- Direct Deposit of employees’ paychecks
- Access for multiple users and individual levels of security
- Log on using your username & password, Touch ID (iOS)/Fingerprint ID (Android) or Face ID (iOS)
- View your accounts, including transactions & check images
- View multiple Tax Ids with one login, if enabled
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Manage your business users (reset passwords, unlock, or place/remove holds)
- Send an ACH file or wire transfer
- View scheduled, processed, & declined ACH files & wire transfers
- Approve payments, templates, & users
- Access 1ST SUMMIT Bill Pay
- Setup push notifications
Business Bill Pay
Pay bills online directly from your 1ST SUMMIT BANK business checking account.
- Saves time and money
- Pay unlimited number of bills
- Set up recurring payments
- Schedule payments
- Eliminate writing and mailing checks
- Set security levels for individual users
- Optional approval requirement for dual signature account
- Include invoice information. Access eBills to pay.
Deposit Express 24/7 (Remote Deposit Capture)
Conveniently and securely deposit from your office by scanning checks and electronically sending images/data to your 1ST SUMMIT BANK business checking account.
- Improve deposit availability and cash flow
- Reduced transportation cost/staffing to and from bank
- Reduced risk
- Processing efficiencies
- View check images
- Free training course on reporting and search capabilities
Positive Pay and Reconcilement
This anti-fraud tool allows payment of presented checks only when they match data you provide of checks issued.
- Minimize potential internal check fraud
- Eliminate monthly reconcilement
- Save time and money
- Maximize company earnings on excess deposits
- Competitive interest rate
- Competitive earnings credit
Fast and Convenient
Your statement arrives as soon as it is available. You are not waiting days for postal delivery. View whenever it is convenient for you. Access your eStatements from the past 18 months.
Safe and Secure Access
You will be notified in a secure email that requires a password to open. Reduce the risk of lost statements.
Simplify Your Life View 24 hours a day from anywhere with internet access. Eliminate filing and storage hassles.
Speak with a 1ST SUMMIT BANK Professional to begin the enrollment process. Already enrolled? Log in here.
Looking for a solution to organize your bookkeeping? We’ve got it! Receive your statement on a CD-ROM.
- View front and back of paid checks and deposit slips
- Search/sort items by date, amount, description, check number, type or statement number
- Print with ease, if needed
- Available monthly, annually, or several years on one CD-ROM.
Bank by phone 24/7. When you need information about your 1ST SUMMIT BANK account and you are not able to visit our Office just pick up the phone. It’s FREE and convenient! The automated system will provide you with specific information for:
- Account or loan balance
- Account history
- Transfer funds or make a loan payment
- Interest rates
- Change your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Report a lost or stolen Check Card, Credit Card, Prepaid, or Gift Card
- Bank information
By using a Personal Identification Number (PIN) you can be assured your information is secure and only accessible by you.